The goal of our meetings is educational, not promotional. Therefore, we allow company representatives to give technical talks and/or workshops on the condition that there is no recruiting. We will allow recruiting as long as a company is a bronze level sponsor or higher. Each level includes the benefits of the level above it in this list.
- Mention at bottom of Sponsor’s Page and Slides
- Small Logo on Sponsor’s Page and Slides
- Ability have time at end of Technical Talks for a bit of advertising and recruiting
- Small Swag
- Stickers, Keychains, Pens, etc.
- Ability to have speakers at VTCSEC Special Events
- Minimal Advertising of Job Offers and Events in meetings, emails, and website
- Large Swag
- T-shirts, Mugs, Software, etc.
- Advertise Software
- Ability to host CTFs at Virginia Tech for VTCSEC members
- Ability to host social events at or around Virginia Tech for VTCSEC
- Targeted recruiting of members
- Public advertising of your organization at CTF Competitions by members/CTF team
For information on how to become a sponsor please contact us at email@example.com.